Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oh Holiday Joy!

The joys of the holiday season are upon us and well...I haven't done anything! Okay, okay, so I have completed content edits on Twin Flames: Soul Memory and have started the line edits, but that's about it. I haven't even begun my shopping list. For baking OR the presents to be getting. Now what does that tell you about me? No, I'm actually not a procrastinator, although it would look that way, huh? I guess I'm more of a 'waiting for the weather' sort of holiday shopper. Yeah, I know, that's not a good thing. However, living in the back forty of Wyoming, there should be snow covering the ground and putting me in the season. That's not the case and it seems to be this is the new norm. BTW, I'm not a fan!

*sigh*

Writing wise...um...yeah...about that. *smirk* I have ideas fluttering around in my head and making themselves known for short periods of time then...like the snow covering the ground for a day...they vanish without a trace. Leaving me to wonder if the thread will reappear and I'll have a product ready for submission soon after. For the most part, I've been working on Immortal Divides and adding to Nickolai's POV and popping in Tarrinaysa's every so often when the mood strikes me...or rather her. *frown* She's a deity that won't do what I need her to when I want her too. Between her and Nickolai I won't get their books written out. They are so freakin' stubborn! Grrrr! I know, I know, I'm the creator and that makes me their boss. However, if you're a writer then you know what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter if you created them or not, they are the boss and they do what they will when they want and you can't stop them. Oh joy of joys! However, I will say I have moved along smoothly when the idea is a short one and won't last longer then just a handful of pages. I have a couple that are wonderful ideas for the Twin Flames series, but we'll have to wait and see on that front.

*sigh*

And finally, my posting blog posts more timely. Yes, yes I know. Fail! I am working on it through. If I try to post twice in a month I think I'll be doing good. So let's see what happens next month. And if I pass then you have to share your cookies, because I'll have worked for them. Right?

Alrighty, ya'll have a great rest of November and I'll catch you in a couple of days. You know December is right around the corner (which for some means the end of the world, LOL) and that's when I plan to post twice here. Any betters that I'll make it? Let me know.

~Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment